Friday, November 6, 2009

Halloween 2009

Turns out, one of the twins favorite part of Halloween was passing out candy. They had more fun passing it out then gathering it.
All week we have been talking about what foods are good for our bodies and what foods are bad. We went to the door of this nice sweet old lady (not the picture below), and as she handed Annie a piece of candy, Annie said, "You know this isn't good for me." I had to laugh that something we taught her was sinking in, even on Halloween.
I love this image--a witch, a bumble bee , and Woody--out to gather their tasty treats.

And there off. . .






So we didn't have a family theme this year, but Spencer and I did dress up for our friends, Halloween party--I think Spencer fit the part a little too well.




2 comments:

Gardner Family said...

Love your costumes... it seems like your kids are growing up so fast (and mine too):)

HAYHAY said...

I love the Millerburgs! You guys are such a cute outgoing family. I love all the costume, especially you and Spencer:) It looks like he was enjoying playing that part.