We can't believe that Annie and Jackson are 3 this year!! They are at such a fun age and I can't believe how much they can do. I remember when they were babies, but it seems like I can't remember in between. We had a birthday party for them in Arkansas before we headed out to Salt Lake. Our theme was "Ariel, Mickey, and Painting." It would have been too simple to have just one theme. This is what happens with twins--more people to please. Thanks to our friends for coming and celebrating with us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I cant believe they are 3 either! I remember when you were pregnant. Looks like a fun party.
Wow! I remember when they were newborns too...and you guys were going to the hospital. I also remember when Samantha was fussy, Marcus would go walk around outside. He frequently saw Spencer walking outside, around the block, with the twins. Good memories! Looks like it was a fun party!
Your kids are SO adorable. I'm glad to have found your blog so I can keep up with what is going on with you and Spencer.
Post a Comment