Thursday, May 28, 2009

KIDS!!!!

I love the craziness, laughs, and challenges that each day brings. I love being a mom and watching my children learn about the world. Here are some of the things going on at our house:
Annie has had a few blackouts and to take precautions, we have done a few test. What a trooper. All of the techs say that she was so great during the test. Annie had to lay still for 3 minutes at a time during this test and she did great. After she told Spencer, "Dad, my 'big machine' is very scary, but Doctor Dan was nice and gave me a sticker." What a brave little 3 year old.  Not much besides Jackson taking her stuff intimidates her.
Cardboard boxes--what kid doesn't love them. Thanks Tara for buying new furniture and donating the box to our house. This box in now Annie, Jackson, and Rachel's house and it's address is in my front room. They are more gentle on cardboard then I was as a child. We use to take them over to Flat Iron Mesa park, climb in and roll down the hill over and over and over again. Oh, the happy days at our house when we got a new appliance.
Jackson, Jackson, Jackson, what a guy. So we have always claimed he is our sensitive one. Well he is sensitive in more ways then one. Every morning after he wakes up he complains that it is too sunny. So I have to keep the curtains closed which kills me to block all the fabulous light or find his sunglasses to wear until he can get over it. Cereal and shades--what a combo.
I am not sure what Jackson was proclaiming that day with the bubble wand, but I am sure that it was profound.


No comments: