Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Weekend Project--The Girl's Room

So, while we were busy working on Annie's room we weren't keeping a close eye on all the kids--We found Rachel in the car--Almost 16 right?
Spencer is putting beadboard up in Annie and Rachel's room. It looks so great, but it isn't finished yet. We will post pictures when we are completely done. Annie was really excited that we were working on her room and very eager to help us.

3 comments:

Megan said...

That is way too cute that you found Rachel in the car! I just can't believe she is big enough to open the door! We live too far away!

The Wright Fam said...

I can't wait to see the "After" pics, how fun!!! It was great to see you guys when you were in town, thanks again for the treating us to lunch- you guys are the best!

The Walkers said...

Cute! I love bead board. I wish we were close enough to come visit and see everything. Your house looks so cute. PS. I have a 'thank you' card from our wedding. I know! I am terrible. I got them all out 4 weeks after the wedding but didn't have your address and then promptly forgot about it. What's your address?