We were so thrilled to have my parent's Kent and Julie in town this past week. We had so much fun shopping, playing with the kids, eating, and just hanging out! Here are some of the highlights.
Anyone who reads our blog knows that Jackson loves trains. We went up to Silver Dollar City and rode the train. Jackson got to meet the conductor and listen to him blow the horn.
Grandpa Kent got a lot of extra duties this week. When there are three kids and only two parents there are a lot of extra assignments to pass out. For example: Climbing in the kid rides, holding the poopy baby, distracting toddlers, and my dad's favorite, putting up with tired kids on a 2 hour drive.
The Pro Bass store has giant fish by the way. Who needs an aquarium?
4 comments:
I am so glad that you updated. I check your blog all of the time. Ellie also loves slides. How fun to have your parents there.
I love having parents to come visit. Kids get spoiled!
I love that spencer rode that ride 6 times, that is love.
I love Silver Dollar City, we went there tons as kids! How far away is it from you guys? If we ever get out there we should meet up.
Post a Comment