Check out our new neighbors!! I hope they are nice. The other day I looked out my back door and saw a skunk go by. Something I had never seen before. Well, yesterday I looked out again and saw the same skunk with 4 baby skunks. My girlfriend told me the best way to get rid of skunks was to pee around the premises you don't want them to enter. I am taking other suggestions.
Babies and bubbles!!!! Always a hit!


7 comments:
Cute kid pictures. Unbelievable skunks! Better get to work.
i love that jack appears to be holding on to spencer's hair for dear life....is that why men go bald after having kids?
Babies and husbands - always a hit!
So I saw your skunk issue. I have heard from a couple people who have lived in more wooded areas that if you constantly see skunks you have to just call someone and have them come and remove them. They said that they tried the sprays and repelants and everything and it didn't work and they finally just would have to call someone to come and get them. Anyways. How is life other then that, Cute pics.
Please send grant. He is the only one who can save us from our skunk problem!
- uncle spencer
as soon as grant visits your problem will be solved--maybe he could teach Jackson.
Was it the skunks or spencer that was smelt? If your feet smell and your nose runs - you're built backwards.
Dad
Post a Comment