Monday, June 25, 2007

There is no place like home. . .and St. George


We had such a great time back home for couple of weeks. Thank you to Granda Pat for coming out to Arkansas and helping me fly back early with the twins. They don't fly as easily as they used to. Annie seems to have an agenda -- a list of things she would like to do and EXACTLY how she'll do them.


The kids' birthday was celebrated with family and lots of friends. I even got to visit the new Ikea. YEA!!! Most of the time we spent in Utah was in St. George. I didn't realize how much I enjoy the dry heat verses the humidity---Yep, loved the weather.
Here's some fun pictures

Spencer took Jackson on the tube and he LOVED it.
Jackson loves the water in general. We went swimming every single day!
Annie, on the other hand, loves the mud :)

Annie took her first steps while we were in St. George.
She takes 5 or 6 steps by herself, but chooses not to. She's just too good at crawling!

What a cute family!

No comments: